Floods happen. Besides the hurricanes that South Florida is prone to, there are plenty of other flood hazards in the average home. Blocked drainage systems, broken or damaged plumbing, and even problems with the local sewage system can lead to catastrophic flooding in the home.
Titan Restoration knows that every minute counts after a flood, so our team will arrive at your home within 45 minutes of your call to begin the water cleanup process.
Water Damage Removal Services
- Assess the damage to find the cause of the flood
- Remove any standing water that's left
- Set up heavy-duty drying equipment to speed up the drying process
- Apply a sanitizing solution to prevent any mold or mildew from growing
- Emergency packing and storage services available if the home is uninhabitable
- Mold testing and remediation services available following untreated water damage
If you're worried about the cost, rest assured that your homeowners' insurance almost always covers the damages without you paying any money to Titan Restoration. We'll deal directly with the insurance company to save you the headache of trying to chase down reimbursement. Our goal is to repair the water damage to your home and reduce the stress of dealing with a major disaster.
If your home has been flooded, call us day or night at 954-280-6950 and our team of professionals will arrive at your house within the hour to begin the water damage removal process. You can also submit your cleaning appointment request online for non-emergency service.
Technicians standing by for service in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Martin, Lee, Collier and Monroe Counties.